NEET 2018 aspirants and experts have found this year NEET to be of moderate level and in line with previous year papers.
- Physics turned out to be trickier, while Biology was the easiest.
- Chemistry was of moderate level. The paper contained a balanced mix of questions from Class 11 and 12.
- In Physics, the theoretical questions were easy, but some tricky numericals were asked.
- Within Biology, some students found Zoology to be easier than Botany.
- In Physics, most questions were asked from Mechanics and Electrostatics, while candidates found Chemistry to be more dominated by reactions.
- Biology contained a good spread of all the topics from Zoology and Botany.
Most candidates expressed their satisfaction with this year's paper. This might, in turn, indicate that NEET 2018 cutoff could go a little higher compared to preceding years. Last year, NEET cutoff for general category was 131 marks (out of 720).